This recipe is perfect for weaning babies in stage 2 of their food journey. We love a recipe that multi- tasks and can be used for all the family too!
1 skinless salmon fillet
Juice of half a lime
2 tablespoons of low salt soy sauce
4 baby sweetcorns, chopped
1 medium pak choi
1 portion of rice noodles
1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Place the salmon fillet on a piece of baking paper or foil. Cover with the lime juice and soy sauce and bake in the oven for 15mins.
- Stir fry the pak choi and sweetcorn in olive oil.
- Cover the rice noodles in boiling water and leave for 5mins.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the vegetable stir fry mixture.
- Flake the cooked salmon on top of the vegetable and noodles.
To make this into soup, add a little boiling water to the mixture before you add the salmon, chop the noodles and vegetables and then add the salmon, chopped up small.